Sino-German Academy -Background
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (sdgs), abbreviated as the 17 global development goals formulated by the United Nations, continue to guide the global development work in 2015-2030 after the expiration of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) from 2000 to 2015.
On September 25, 2015, the United Nations Summit on sustainable development was held in New York. At the summit, 193 member states of the United Nations formally adopted 17 sustainable development goals. The goal of sustainable development is to solve the development problems of society, economy and environment in a comprehensive way from 2015 to 2030, and turn to the road of sustainable development.
SDGs and industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 first appeared in Germany. It was officially launched at the Hanover Industrial Expo in 2013, which is an opportunity to improve the digital level of manufacturing industry. It is rooted in the Internet of things, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, value-added manufacturing, robotics and other breakthrough technologies, and is committed to building a "smart factory" with high flexibility and high resource utilization, realizing continuous and real-time information circulation from development, procurement, manufacturing, distribution, retail to end customers. This "digital thread" running through the whole business value chain greatly improves the information transparency, realizes the manufacturing and development process with greatly reduced operating costs, highly personalized, flexible and efficient, and promotes the innovation of business model.
SDGs and Made in China 2025
"Made in China 2025" focuses on digital networked intelligent manufacturing, which embodies the deep integration of information technology and manufacturing technology. It mainly includes: promoting digital networked intelligent manufacturing; improving design ability; improving the technological innovation system of manufacturing industry; strengthening manufacturing foundation; improving product quality; promoting green manufacturing; cultivating enterprise groups and advantageous industries with global competitiveness; developing modern manufacturing service industry.
1. The construction project of manufacturing innovation center (industrial technology research base) will form about 40 manufacturing innovation centers (industrial technology research base) by 2025.
2. Intelligent manufacturing engineering. By 2025, the key areas of manufacturing industry will be fully intelligent, and the operation cost of pilot demonstration projects will be reduced by 50%, the production cycle will be shortened by 50%, and the defective product rate will be reduced by 50%.
3. Industrial foundation project. By 2025, 70% of the core basic parts and key basic materials will be guaranteed independently, 80 kinds of landmark advanced processes will be promoted and applied, some of them will reach the international leading level, a relatively perfect industrial technology basic service system will be built, and a coordinated and interactive industrial innovation and development pattern of whole machine traction and basic support will be gradually formed.
4. Green manufacturing engineering. By 2025, the green development of manufacturing industry and the unit consumption of main products will reach the world advanced level, and the green manufacturing system will be basically established.
5. High end equipment innovation project. By 2025, the market share of high-end equipment with independent intellectual property rights will be greatly increased, the external dependence of core technology will be significantly reduced, the basic supporting capacity will be significantly enhanced, and the equipment in important fields will reach the international leading level.
The Sino German Institute for sustainable development aims at the 2030 agenda for sustainable development of the United Nations. Under the background of German industry 4.0 and China's intelligent manufacturing 2025, it serves the sustainable development of the industry and provides a high-end platform for the transformation of the manufacturing industry from digitalization to intellectualization. It provides sustainable development capabilities in the fields of industrial personnel training, advanced technology and upgrading, industrial achievements promotion, and international exchanges between China and Germany. Including: open courses and training, technology optimization design, enterprise sustainable development (ESG) and evaluation, study tour and seminar, qualification recognition, resource innovation, etc.